Features Post

Project Desriptions

  AUTOMATED AQUACULTURE SUN SHADE A technology called Automatic Aquaculture Sun Shade is intended to automatically shade aquaculture operati...

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Week 4

  Activity: ATTEND FYP WORKSHOP 2 & FINDING THE LITERATURE REVIEW 

I attended FYP workshop 2 this week. I learned how to compose a thesis and the proposal format throughout this course. In this section, I learn what to expect from Chapter 1 to Chapter 3.


and also this week I am looking for a literature review related to the title of my final-year project. The list below is some literature reviews that I found on the internet.

1. "Automated Sun Shades in Aquaculture: A Review of Research on Water Temperature and Light Levels" by Chen, S. et al. (2018)
2. "Automated Sun Shade Systems for Aquaculture: A Review of Current Technologies and Future Directions" by Lee, J. et al. (2019)
3. "Emerging Trends in Automated Aquaculture Sun Shades: A Review of Recent Research" by Gupta, R. et al. (2021)






No comments:

Post a Comment