Features Post

Project Desriptions

  AUTOMATED AQUACULTURE SUN SHADE A technology called Automatic Aquaculture Sun Shade is intended to automatically shade aquaculture operati...

Friday, March 17, 2023

Week 2

 Activity: CHOOSE A SUITABLE TITLE  FOR THE FINAL YEAR  PROJECT

Students may choose from the titles that are supplied by lecturers (FYP Supervisor), as mentioned in the previous semester, or they may come up with original ideas. I also come up with my own title for my FYP project after giving it some thought. In order to comprehend the requirements and certain criteria necessary to accomplish the assignment, I read through the list of titles and each summary. Below is some title of projects given by my Supervisor.


When this was all said and done. I thought this project was interesting. I'll present this idea to my selection supervisor later. Keep checking for further updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment